Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Commentary and Constructive Criticism

Adela Moreno recently wrote a post about her concerns for early start education in Texas. She provided personal experience and thoughtful insight into the problem of early start education and the unequality that exists in Texas. She explained that low income children are often eligible for early start education to help them through the system, and how research shows success in these programs.

I agree with the idea that early start education helps those who participate in it, and I also agree that it should be more available to anyone who wants it. I started Pre-K at age 3, giving me 2 years of schooling before actual grade school and I contribute part of my scholastic success to that. I believe that the sooner a child is involved in active learning and education, the child will establish good habits of learning and storing information.

Thank you for your insightful post, Adela!

No comments:

Post a Comment